History of company
A few words about who we are and where we came from.
eGmina, Infrastruktura, Energetyka Sp. z o.o. (eGIE) started operating on August 1, 2006. The company was established as a response to the continuous increases in prices of all types of energy. We are an exemplary example of combining science with industry. Working in close cooperation with research centers throughout Poland, we aim to implement theoretical solutions in practice.
- energy management systems,
- optimizing the use of energy sources,
- renewable energy sources (also agricultural micro-biogas plants). Ul>
In the initial phase of our activity, we focused on theoretical studies, including energy and industrial audits and investment feasibility studies. Over time, however, we moved from theory to developing prototype solutions based on this theoretical knowledge. At the moment, for several years now, our solutions are in the maturity phase and we are currently the leader in our industry on a national scale.
However, we do not rest on our laurels and are constantly developing new technological solutions. And so it comes full circle: from theory, through the prototype, to implementation … Step by step, we try to build what is determined by technological progress.
Of all the achievements of the last few years, we are the most proud of:
- creation of the SyNiS (Supervision and Control System) system supervising the consumption of heat, gas and electricity, as well as the operating parameters of technological systems,
- constructing a Container Agricultural Microbiogas Plant (KMR 10) with a capacity of 10 kWel,
- carry out about 300 thermo-modernization programs for residential and office and service buildings throughout the country. Ul>